1. Every student should carry his/her School Diary every day.
2. Students should arrive at School 5 minutes before the start
3. The warning bell before a class or assembly is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective classrooms. They must get their books ready for the period.
4. The School uniform should be worn on all working days and for all School functions
5. No shouting or whistling is allowed in or around the School building. Running in corridors is strictly prohibited.
6. Non-Sikh boys should have military hair cut at regular intervals.
7. Student should not scratch or spoil the desks or chairs or damage any School furniture or write/draw anything on the walls.
8. Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
9. The School is not responsible for loss of any valuable articles of child. Bringing articles like Cell Phones, expensive watches or pen, transistor, C.D.s, Camera, Calculator, I-Pod, etc. to School is not allowed.
10. Students should always remember that the student is judged by his/her conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
11. The School reserves the right to terminate the students with unsatisfactory progress in studies or whose conduct is a bad precept for others.
12. Bursting crackers, splashing colors etc. in the School premises are strictly forbidden. Non-compliance of these instructions can result in expulsion from the School.
13. Undisciplined, disobedient and notorious students would be given three warnings and thereafter they would be expelled.