"No man or woman has achieved an effective personality who is not self - disciplined. Such discipline must not be an end in itself, but must be directed to the development of resolute character."
This is what our School believes in - and expects our students to believe in self-discipline because the only discipline that lasts is self-discipline.
1. Parents are requested not to enter into class-rooms to see their children or teachers during class hours without the permission of the Principal and Director(s).
2. Parents must inform I lie school if there is any change in their address and/or telephone numbers.
3. For security related reasons, half day leaves are not allowed. In case of any emergency, written permission must be taken from the Director/Principal and the Class Teacher must be informed.
4. IMPORTANT: Parents are forbidden to indulge in any kind of criticism of the teacher or the School in the presence of the student. If there is any issue, parents are welcome to speak with the Principal and/or the Directors for resolving the same.
5. If you have any kind of complaint against any child or system, please see the Director/Principal/Counselor at once or write in a separate letter addressed to him/her, who will look into these matters personally.
6. If, unfortunately, the child is suffering from any kind of infectious or communicable disease, then in the interest of other students, the child must leave the campus till he or she is completely recovered. Such students can only rejoin the campus once they are completely well. Below are indicators of full recovery: a). Chicken Pox : Till complete falling of scabs. b). Measles : Two weeks after the rash disappears. c). Mumps : Until the swelling has gone.
7. Parents are requested to co-operate with the school to help their child's progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality and by taking interest in their child's work.
8. Parents should check the diary every day and see the home work and other instructions given. They are also advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any notice / invitation etc. has been issued.
9. Kindly counsel your child, to not damage the school property, if any damage is done then that student will be liable for making reparations.
10. Parents are advised not to grant any pocket money to their children. They must check that their wards are not bringing any valuable articles & jewelry to school.
11. Parents are advised to authorize a person who will picks up the child in case of their absence. Authorized person's photograph should be given to the school.
12. The School organizes Parents-Teacher Meetings on Sundays for the convenience of parents.