1. They should take good care of their health and keep themselves fit and strong.
2. They should avoid vulgarity in talk and behavior.
3. They should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share. They should face difficulties courageously.
4. They should always be ready to lend a helping hand at home to their parents, brothers and sisters, in School to teachers and companions and any unattended visitor, whom they happen to meet in the School premises.
5. They should never cheat or be unfair at play.
6. They should rise, when any teacher or visitor comes to talk to them.
7. They should be truthful, whatever the cost.
8. They should never be cruel.
9. They should respect the beauty of the Class Room and of the School premises and report any damage that they observe.
10. They should respect the liberty and the rights of others.
11. They should look upon people from all parts of the world as their brethren, irrespective of their caste, color and creed.
12. They should take pride in wearing their School Uniform.